Sites & Apps Reports displays a detailed report on the sites and apps transactions done by the publishers. The Sites & Apps Reports display the Action, Date, Impressions, eCPM($), and Estimated Revenue($).
The above is an example of a Site and App Report,
The Action Column: lets you perform action on the sites and app reports.
The Date Column displays the date.
The Impressions Column displays the impressions recorded.
The Estimated Revenue Column displays the Estimated Revenue in US dollars.
The Status Column displays the status of the Campaign.
As a Publisher, you can view the Site and Report by implementing the following steps:
1. Click on Reports, and then on Site & App Report as highlighted in the figure above.
2. Click on Show Filter, which will display various options to refine as shown in the figure below:
3. From the Period drop-down menu, select the period duration of which you wish to view the reports of, which can be either:
Today, which will display the reports of today.
Yesterday which will display the reports of yesterday.
Last 7 days which will display the reports of Last 7 days.
Current Month which will display the reports of the Current Month.
Last Month which will display the reports of Last Month.
Custom which will let you the customize the Period extensively by specifically letting you choose the ‘from’ and ‘to’ dates as well, specific duration of which you want to view the report of.
4. From the Media Type drop-down menu, select the type of media, whether it is:
5. From the Sites and Apps drop-down menu, select the name of the Site and App you are looking for.
6. From the Period Interval drop-down menu, select the format of the report whether you want to view the report in either:
Date, which will display the report date wise whereas,
Week, will display the report week wise.
7. To apply all the selections made, click on Apply.
8. To reset the selections made, click on Reset.
9. To export this report as a file, click on Export.
To perform actions in the Sites and Apps Reports follow these simple steps:
1. Click on Action, as highlighted in the figure below:
2. Click on Sites & Apps drill down to view its reports, and the following figure will be displayed:
This report will display the name of the Site and App along with the impressions recorded by it, eCPM and the estimated revenue in US dollars.
3. Click on Ad Unit, drill down to view Ad unit wise reports and the following figure will be displayed:
The Ad Unit wise report will display the name of the Ad Unit, along with the impressions recorded by it, eCPM and the estimated revenue.
Export will download whole data and gives in .xlsx form.
1. As per the Action, you want to export the data, then Click on Action Column, which will display various action and select any options as highlighted in the figure below:
And then Click on Export .
2. As per the Date, you want to Export the data, then Click on Export which is on the right side of the Site & App Report, as highlighted in the figure below: