Native ads combine a different types of assets that are provided by advertisers to produce compelling and rich ad experience. These ads are displayed along with the page content, that provide interaction and engagement superior to traditional display advertising. The native ads harnesses the beauty of large images for vivid, personal and emotional brand storytelling across desktop, mobile and tablet. Following is an example of native ad:
Image Courtesy: ShareThrough.com
Benefits of Native Ads
Following are the benefits of native ads:
- More chances that the ads will be watched, read and listened to
- Better chance that the trust customers have in the publisher will rub-off on the brand.
- Viewability is more: 25% more customers were measured to look at in-feed, native ad placements more than standard banners.
- Viewed as Editorial: Customers looked at native ads 2% more than editorial content and spent the same number of seconds viewing.
- Branding via mobile: 97% of mobile media buyers report that native ads were very or somewhat effective at achieving branding goals.
- Purchase boosters: Native ads registered 18% higher lift in purchase intent than banner ads.